Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update:Blogger Problems

Blogger is not letting me post multiple pictures in a single post tonight. Neither will it let me upload some HTML I was going to use to improve the site a little. So two posts I had hoped to upload tonight, or at least this week will have to wait until blogger is more cooperative.

Instead I will bring you the weakest post I have left in the blog's backlog of photos I wanted to post and blog on aboot.

Here are my glasses, not my sunglasses, my regular glasses. It seems that the cold here is tough on many things, I think I have already posted that my camera doesn't not like the cold one bit. My glasses also complain. They are the type that darken in the sun and then fade when I am back inside. Well this picture is after 5 minutes outside and 20 minutes inside.

When I come into our control room from outside I have to take these off because they are too dark to allow me to do my work for several minutes. This is a real drawback when tracking small distant objects nearly always requires me to keep watching the screen.

No comments: