Sunday, February 25, 2007

MOAU 8 Guide to the Mother of All Updates (MOAU)

This is the last post this morning. I'm going for lunch and to let Housekeeping make up the room.

I have given you 7 posts this morning, mostly covering yesterday and Friday. There were also two posts on Saturday, which was a very long day.

Thank you for posting comments and for reading this rather self-indulgent blog. Please keep posting and letting me know you are reading.

Thanks to a suggestion from flingylingy I have put up my e-mail address if you would rather leave a note there.

Thanks to another suggestion from flingylingy I plan to learn some more HTML skills and put up an automatic e-mail button but I don't think it will be today.

I'll be back with more posts about people here, places (maybe a tour of our main building) and events in Cold Lake. Enjoy!

No comments: